Content writing is essentially professionally engaging write-ups that are featured on the internet. The written pieces can be articles, blogs, website content, newsletters etc.
Content marketing writers are internet savvy. They know how to gauge and write for an online audience. They are aware of the power of online medium and its presence. With a strong focus on the client or customer, the type of business, relevant, thematic and appealing content, they help establish the instant connect with the viewer.
When it comes to online content marketing, it is written specifically for a global audience. So the author or writer will specifically research the topic or the related aspects, write and edit the copy so that it is direct, catchy and informative.
Online content writers may be required to develop content for online articles, websites, blogs, press releases, advertisements, newsletters etc.
So when do you think you need a content marketer?
- You have just set-up a new business or company, and you need a website, marketing collateral, brand-building articles, press releases and newsletters.
- You are revamping your existing website, your business has grown, updating or effecting changes that you have implemented.
- You need good web-worthy content or copywriting that would help you leave a lasting impression in the viewers’ mind.
- You need technical documentation, manuals, training documents to aid in your business operations.
- You need a good social media presence; therefore, you require good content to represent your business in the various social media websites.
- You need to maintain an ongoing blog on your website or any common forum.
In the world of online marketing and branding, ‘Content is king.’ It is a known fact that a website’s success or visibility is directly dependent on its design and the content worthiness. So what does content writing entail? It basically includes SEO optimised articles, blogs, website content, press releases, domain-based articles, write-ups, press releases, proposals, social media pitches etc.
Today, most clients are aware that good content write-ups and content marketing has a lot of advantages. You can improve your search rankings, attract more viewers’ to their websites and establish their reliability and up the pique people’s interests.
At Ocean Groups we are well-aware of the power of Content Marketing. It is the very groundwork for a good online presence. Some of the best branding strategies adopted these days are via the digital marketing medium.
Our content marketing skill sets include website content, blog articles, business proposals, online articles, professional profiles, engaging domain-based writing, marketing collateral, technical documentation, training manuals, eBooks’ etc.
How do we make a difference?
- Inimitable and value-based content - We offer a wholesome, creative and inventive content. We are sure that this would definitely help elevating your brand presence online and be a magnet for drawing the intended audience to your website.
- Undertake a detailed research of the client’s business - Our writers’ study, analyse and research our client backgrounds. They also research our clients’ competitor websites and their business presence. After which they draw up a plan and engage in creating unique content that would help bolster the client’s visibility status.
- Adaptable approaches - Our writers are compliant to any change, are open to any suggestions, ideas and inputs from our clients’ side. This way, we can successfully meet all client expectations and requirements. Our primary aim is to offer good content that would help you gain more traction and thus maximise your return on investments.
Therefore, in a nutshell, Ocean Groups will help you gain a good footing with our tailored, optimised content marketing strategies that is created specifically to suit your needs.
We are just an email away or better still you can choose to speak to us anytime!